Selling shares in N2VCT

Northern 2 VCT PLC.

How do I sell my Northern 2 VCT shares?

If you wish to sell your shares in Northern 2 VCT, you should contact a stockbroker who will be able to sell your shares on the London Stock Exchange.

Please be aware that any income tax relief you have claimed will have to be repaid to HM Revenue & Customs if you have not held the shares for the minimum holding period (either three or five years depending on the date of subscription).

Shareholders are advised to seek advice from their tax adviser particularly if they deferred the payment of capital gains tax in respect of shares acquired prior to 6 April 2004.