Terms and conditions .
Basic Use of the site
- nvm.co.uk is a site operated by NVM Private Equity LLP (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number OC392261 and have our registered office at Time Central, 32 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SN.
- You agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this site.
- You must not use this site for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes. You must not misuse this site by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt this site or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the site is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the site; or any equipment, software or site owned or used by a third party. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack.
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- You acknowledge that the services which we describe in this site are for the attention of UK residents only. If you are not a resident of the UK, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- NVM is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We shall not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site or the content available through it.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to this site at any time without notice.
- Our site is made available free of charge and we withhold the right to suspend or withdraw the site at any time.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal
- Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this site is correct, we are providing this site on an “as is” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the information contained on this site. You should be aware that the information may be incomplete, out of date, inaccurate, incorrect or unsuitable for any purpose. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with us before taking any action in reliance upon it.
- Where the site contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of these websites or resources and accept no liability for any information or content contained in them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, or an endorsement of any products or services that may feature on that website.
- Commentary and other materials posted on this site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. It is a condition of us allowing you free access to the material on this site that you accept that, subject to clause 18, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by your reliance on the information on this site. This is a comprehensive exclusion of liability and includes all costs, losses, damages and expenses of any kind including loss of profit, economic loss, loss of goodwill and all and any direct, indirect or consequential loss of any kind. The exclusions and restrictions of liability contained in the terms and conditions are considered reasonable by you.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any third party website linked to it.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The contents of these pages are © NVM Private Equity LLP 2015. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, license, use or resell the information or incorporate into any other work, part or all of the material available on the site in any form save that you may:-
(a) print or download extracts of the material on this site for your personal non-commercial use; or
(b) copy the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third parties that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
- Our trade marks, service marks and logos (the “Trade Marks”) are registered and unregistered Trade Marks. Your visit to the website does not grant you a licence or right to use our Trade Marks.
- Each of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as being independent of every other and if any provision contained in the terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to the limitations on liability, such determination shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the terms and conditions which shall continue in effect. Our site is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions